Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday Wishes...

There have been two birthdays and a birth 'round these parts since I posted last. On the 10th we celebrated Nan's Birthday (My Mum), and then on the 17th, darling DB's. Ruby celebrated by posing for these glamour shots:





On the 16th, my brother and sister-in-law, along with their littles, Isabella and Zach, welcomed a new daughter, Amelia (Milly) Jane in Kelwona, Canada. What a treasure! We are very excited, and can't wait to visit the whole family in November, when they've returned to their temporary home in Wilmore, Kentucky USA. Yay! More on our trip another time.


And of course, last, but not least, my darling baby girl turns 7 months today! Hurrah! What a little person she is! Changing so rapidly it's hard to keep up. Smiling lots and generally being a darling. Love you Ruby!

2 comments:

paperseed said...

Hmm, I just realized our babies are only a month apart!

Anthea Bartlett said...

We did a baby swap I think... some art for Chloe's room? I can't remember, but I think she hadn't been born and you were a bit further along than me?