Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sickness

We have had a bout of cold, stuffy, sinus sickness around here. The little miss has been the worst off, poor darling, and DB and I are trying to fight it off, with varying degrees of success. Consequently, crafting has been on the back burner. I always find when I am unwell or tired I have so many ideas and loads of things inspire me. I want to launch into a million different projects, but haven't the energy etc.... and then when I'm feeling better, I manage to spend a lot of time procrastinating... hmmm.

Below, some pre-sickness fun:



1. I've got something to say Mum..., 2. Me & Dad, 3. Visiting Cousins, 4. Scrambled Eggs, 5. Ruby, 6. Brunch at Sellick's Beach, 7. Visiting Cousins, 8. Sand Fun, 9. David & Charlie

Hopefully this week will bring some healthy bodies and crafty spirits with it!

No comments: