Saturday, March 10, 2007

Craft Bag

My quilted craft bag is still in production, I've been working on and off on it for awhile. I'm currently quilting the sides, then when they are done I'll just sew in a bottom.



I got caught up with trying to do a tricky quilted bottom also, but because I didn't plan the design too well I didn't have the right number of pieces etc... it became a logistical nightmare. So for this one, it will have a plain base.

This bag will hold all of my current* projects so that I can cart them around the house and out of the house and have access to whatever I feel like at the time. Consequently it needs to be HUGE as I have three million projects on at one time - I'm really good at starting things, it's the finishing that I problems with.

* The most recent current projects (ie the one's I've touched in the last two weeks!!)

No comments: