Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Freezer Paper & Cheers to TGP

My parents in law brought me back some freezer paper from their trip to the States and Canada, ahhh holy roll - I have 50 feet of it!

My first go, suffered a little from being a little too excited and peeling the paper off before it was completely dry, but I am happy with the outcome:





My second go was for a swap that's about to be posted off, sneak peek below:



I'm very excited about the possibilites, I like the idea of layering, embroidery upon stencil etc, something I have been exploring in a small way, but would like to try it on something larger scale.

p.s. A drink and cheers to my Grandpa for his birthday yesterday, he passed away a few years ago and I miss him alot. XX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
My name is Jeannette P(Netta's Creations) from Swap Bot. I received this orange and black bag in this post as my swap. It is so pretty. Thanks alot

Drewzel said...

Oooh the postcards are mine! YAY!
Thankyou so much, I love them!!!! Now I just have to find frames for 'em.