Monday, July 30, 2007

Welcome Baby Thompson

A friend from uni has just given birth to a baby boy and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to whip a little something for him. Having not entirely found my crafting mojo yet I embarked on a simple project courtesy of Josie who is hanging up her blogging hat for awhile, hopefully not forever. The little patch is courtesy of Carly who ran a fantastic introduction to Gocco fabric printing that I was lucky enough to attend.



I'm also making a gift of this amazing book by Nikki McClure, I'm going to have to get a copy for myself!

3 comments:

Drewzel said...

This is so cute! And I LOVE your print design!

Anthea Bartlett said...

I'd love to take the credit for the Moopy, but it is Carly from nest's!
www.neststudio.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful what a great gift. Glad the pattern worked ;)