Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Needs

From Steph who was inspired by Joy . Google your name plus the word needs and put the first 10 entries down. Here's what I got..

1. If Anthea needs someone to go swimming with, I'm only too happy. Christmas has seen a disastrous effect on my nether regions which needs to be removed post ...

2. It's cluttered with toys, clothes and post, making the room neither relaxing or inviting. Anthea needs to get Jayne motivated before there's any chance of ...

3. We look forward to hearing from you! Contact:, Anthea Needs (Tel: 01628 781430). Email:, anthea.needs @rbwm.gov.uk. Information provided on 18/12/2006 ...

4. Anthea addresses the needs of highly specialized corporations, specifically within the sectors of information technology and telecommunications, energy, ...

5. Whether it be for yourself or for your company, you will find the Anthea training program which corresponds to all your specific needs. ...

6. If you ask me, Anthea's 'Tom Cat' of a husband needs to rediscover Anthea's feminine side or take her to adopt the infant population of a small unfortunate ...

7. Anthea needs no introduction to Cumbrian audiences. ... Anthea Bremner appointed as musical director. Anthea needs no introduction to Cumbrian audiences. ...

8. As an individual or for your company you will find the training programme corresponding to your specific needs at Anthea . Whatever the questions you may be ...

9. Anthea meets the needs of highly specialized companies in sectors such as computing and telecommunications, energy, logistics, manufacturing, life sciences ...

10. With a team of project managers, linguists, and highly qualified engineers, ANTHEA meets the needs of the most demanding companies in Europe, America, ...

I just didn't realise how 'corporate' I was, and I do like to swim - but I'm not sure if I want to adopt the infant population of anything and I wouldn't class D as a 'Tom Cat'.....