Friday, June 30, 2006

Gold Coast

D and I have been on the Gold Coast for a short holiday. We relaxed, ate great food, had some great wine, slept in, lounged around... and went on the new ride at Movie World.

I hate rides, I don't get excited about them, I just feel morbid dread. D on the other hand is a sucker for them, he loves them, would like to travel the world based on where the biggest roller coasters are... in this we are totally opposite. Whenever we go somewhere that has rides I try and go on at least one scary one (that way I can't be accused of being a total scaredy cat). So this trip I went on the new Superman Escape rollercoaster that goes something like 0 to 100kms in two seconds or there abouts... I also went on the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster which I enjoyed a little more, it was really dark and difficult to see where the coaster was going - a bonus for me!

The Superman Escape:



The view from our balcony:

No comments: